ok I'll give you more info about the typical food of West Sulawesi.
want to know what?...
Loka Anjoroi, special food Mandar - West Sulawesi. served on the morning of 9-10 hours, usually at the family gathering, without Loka Njoroi as if the encounter is less complete. These foods also taste typical of the archipelago.
* 1 banana comb kepok old is still raw.
* 1 older seeds grated coconut, coconut milk is taken first (kanil) + 1 cup.
* Salt to taste.
How to Make:
1. Boiled banana with its skin (steamed).
2. Prepare the coconut milk Had been without cooking.
3. One by one banana peel, in hot conditions incorporated into the milk while stirring, stirring until the coconut milk in a banana cake.
Loka Njoroi, served According to taste, to me it feels better workshops Pls Njoroi on serve with sauce
Trying attracted to these foods?
if yes immediately come to Indonesia.
Don't Forget To Share :)