this time I will post about culinary tourism that comes from Semarang ..
want to know what a case of food will I post?
Pempek is a specialty from Palembang, South Sumatra, Indonesia. Ingredients of Pempek are minced belida fish, garlic and sago flour. Since there is no belida fish here in Japan, we used Tenggiri fish. Ah, Tenggiri is in Bahasa Indonesia(Indonesian Language), you may call it Mackerel in English. We couldn’t find also sago flour, therefore we substituted it with tapioca flour. The sauce is made of tamarind, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, chili and water.
1 kg of clean meat fish Mackerel, puree with Blender
200 ml of water
50 grams of wheat flour
2 tablespoons salt
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
4 cloves garlic
200 ml of water
800 grams of flour + a little flour Sago farmer Mien Tan
How to make
1. Ingredients 1 were mixed and stirred with fingers until thoroughly homogeneous. input fridge, let it be thickened.
2. Ingredients 2, mixed and simmer, stirring until thickened, let cool and input refrigerator.
3. 30 minutes later, the dough Combine ingredients 1 and 2 materials, mix with fingers until well blended.
4. Put sago flour mixture into batter fish little by little, while diuleni with fingertip.
5. The dough is somewhat sticky, so easily formed, coat your hands with sago, take a tablespoon of dough and form a long round. or it could also be used as pempek submarines.
6. Put pempek already formed in boiling water until cooked (pempek will float). Pempek then drain, and fry in hot oil reply.
Don't Forget To Share :)