wooow we've talked last night about the mountain that is # #
Now we'll move on to a lake that was in jambi.
want to know more?
Seven Mountain Lake is one of the attractions that are in Kerinci regency, Jambi. Pelompek precisely in the Village, District Ayu Aro. This lake is located in the Seven Mountains, a mountain which is right behind Mount Kerinci. Seven of the mountain is still included in the Kerinci National Park Semblat [TNKS]. For mountain climbers, Kerinci may be the primary objective because the mountain is the highest active volcano in Indonesia [3805 meters above sea level], but for tourists who want to just enjoy the natural beauty of Kerinci regency, Seven Mountain Lake can be considered as a tourist destination. in addition to having a stunning panorama of nature, the path is also much easier than Mount Kerinci.
on several sides, Seven Mountain Lake has a sand beach that stretched to resemble sand. Lake area of 12,000 square meters is surrounded by seven mountains is Mount Tebo Hulu, Hulu Sangir Mountain, Madura Iron Mountain, Mountain Pond, Mountain Basil, Roast Jar Mountain, and Mount Seven with the highest peak of the mountain other than 6 [2732 meters above sea level]. Seven Mountain Lake itself is about 15 minutes from the summit.
Apart from being a tourist, Seven Mountain Lake also used local residents as a source of livelihood, some local fishermen and fishing in the lake. if we went to Lake Mount seven we can rent a fishing boat and paddle to explore the breadth of the lake.
Access to Lake Mount seven if taken far enough from the city of Edinburgh or the Padang. To reach the site there are 3 stages of the journey that must be traversed by tourists.
First, the trip can be taken through the three alternatives.
The journey from Edinburgh to the River City Full of which is about 500 km, can be taken approximately 10 hours using public transportation, car rental, or a private car.
The trip from Padang to Tapan then proceed to the river Filled with 278 km distance can be approximately 7 hours using public transportation, car rental, or a private car.
The trip from Padang to Muaralabuh which continued into the River Overflowing with a distance of about 211 km can be taken approximately 5-6 hours using public transportation, rental cars or private cars.
Second, we proceed from the Sungai Kayu Aro sold out to the district or village Pelompek precisely in using public transport. Full to the distance from the river about 50 km Pelompek takes about 1.5 hours.
Third, from the village of Lake Pelompek to the location of the Seven Mountains, travelers need only walk to the location of the two alternative routes.
From the gatehouse to the Seven Mountains area of the lake with a distance of 3 km where the terrain is not that difficult and can be reached in approximately 2.5 hours.
From behind the guest house to the lake Seven Mountain with a distance of about 2.5 km where the terrain is rather steep and can be reached by about 3 hours
- Sungai Alas ,Aceh ,Indonesia.
- Gunung Bawakaraeng ,Indonesia.
- Story by Ezra Elisabeth Sianipar ( She Call me CEO...
- Rabeg ,Banten ,Indonesia.
- Museum Radya Pustaka,Indonesia.
- Story from Our Frends.
- Pantai Indrayanti ,Indonesia.
- Telaga Warna ,Indonesia.
- Gunung Awu ,Indonesia.
- Ogoh Ogoh ,Mataram,Indonesia.
- Museum Jawa Ullen Sentalu ,Indonesia.
- Paniki,Manado ,Indonesia.
- Pulau Pasir Belitung ,Belitung,Indonesia.
- Gunung Tajam Dan Air Terjun Gurok Beraye ,Belitun...
- Telaga Pengilon,Indonesia
- Telaga Merdada,Indonesia.
- Typical Sea Assorted Culinary Preparations From Ke...
- Kopi Solong,Banda Aceh,Indonesia.
- Pulau Lengkuas,Bangka Belitung ,Indonesia.
- Pegunungan Meratus ,Kalimantan,Indonesia.
- Pegunungan Schwaner ,Kalimantan ,Indonesia.
- Teh Kayu Aro
- Danau Gunung Tujuh ,Jambi,Indonesia.
- Gunung Palung ,Indonesia.
- Suku Alas ,Aceh ,Indonesia
- Asal Nama Silahi Sabungan Serta 4 Pusaka .
- Sulfur Bath in Berastagi ,North Sumatera ,Indonesi...
- Pantai Batukaras ,Indonesia
- ▼ May (28)