overnight if you've read my post about Ogoh-Ogoh Mataram.
and is now discussing an article about the mountain.
want to know what??
The mountain is located to the north of the Big Island and is surrounded Sangihe a fairly gentle slope.
To reach the summit of this mountain is generally carried out or started the climb from the village of Anggis on the south coast, as far as approximately 7 km from the crater. His journey is between S.Muande and S. Maelebuhe and was originally done by climbing through a coconut plantation to triangulation point 350 meters. Then going to see Hamlet Kanaka climb and after that to Panise and ended up in Panto Unema.
Panto Unema trip after a bit more weight because the ascent via the north is going back through the gap and Malebuhe Muade was first traversed by Kusumadinata in 1968. Up to a height of 500 meters line of smallholders are still found, after a journey that will pass through the area with plants panda and will be increasingly rare as more and more trips to the top.
The next trip will achieve Nena Masane and forwarded to reach the region Marangge Nena. In this area there are heading first resort, but now the post is not there anymore. And in this place the accident happened when two people met their deaths volcano watchers. And after this place is the real ascent begins. After climbing for 3 hours or as high as 300 meters will be achieved the hard lava and climbing will be much easier.
- Sungai Alas ,Aceh ,Indonesia.
- Gunung Bawakaraeng ,Indonesia.
- Story by Ezra Elisabeth Sianipar ( She Call me CEO...
- Rabeg ,Banten ,Indonesia.
- Museum Radya Pustaka,Indonesia.
- Story from Our Frends.
- Pantai Indrayanti ,Indonesia.
- Telaga Warna ,Indonesia.
- Gunung Awu ,Indonesia.
- Ogoh Ogoh ,Mataram,Indonesia.
- Museum Jawa Ullen Sentalu ,Indonesia.
- Paniki,Manado ,Indonesia.
- Pulau Pasir Belitung ,Belitung,Indonesia.
- Gunung Tajam Dan Air Terjun Gurok Beraye ,Belitun...
- Telaga Pengilon,Indonesia
- Telaga Merdada,Indonesia.
- Typical Sea Assorted Culinary Preparations From Ke...
- Kopi Solong,Banda Aceh,Indonesia.
- Pulau Lengkuas,Bangka Belitung ,Indonesia.
- Pegunungan Meratus ,Kalimantan,Indonesia.
- Pegunungan Schwaner ,Kalimantan ,Indonesia.
- Teh Kayu Aro
- Danau Gunung Tujuh ,Jambi,Indonesia.
- Gunung Palung ,Indonesia.
- Suku Alas ,Aceh ,Indonesia
- Asal Nama Silahi Sabungan Serta 4 Pusaka .
- Sulfur Bath in Berastagi ,North Sumatera ,Indonesi...
- Pantai Batukaras ,Indonesia
- ▼ May (28)