Hello my faithful readers ..
after 2 days ago I posted the tourist attractions in Java , Pantai Puger
This time we'll travel to a place that is pretty good in embarrassment
want to know what??
Marine Park is located in Banda Neira between islands, the island of Volcano, island of Ai, the island Sjahrir and Hatta islands located in Central Maluku district, is one of the world's most beautiful marine park.
Marine tourism activities in the waters of Banda varied, as seen from the marine park the boat, diving, fishing for tuna and skipjack, see whales, dolphins, sea birds and watch Arombai Manggurebe (Striped or racing boat race).
The tourists can try it yourself using a fishing pole to catch tuna and skipjack. Banda marine park also has 350 species of marine life, including various types of ancient shells that are currently endangered. The beauty of the marine park in which there are various kinds of fish, divers will be more indulgent.
Services can help guide travelers to use a fishing pole, as well as explain the process of catching tuna by fishermen.
Beauty of the tuna fishing and the beauty of dozens of sea birds fighting over food with tuna fish, reminiscent of a beautiful bunch of pigeons in the parks of Paris. Along with fishing events, visitors can also enjoy the beauty of whales and dolphins and sea birds are tame swim and fly close to the tourists.
Banda Islands there are also many shops selling various souvenirs, like miniature ships in bottles, bamboo nutmeg picking tools and replica objects by the Dutch and Portuguese. There are also several guest houses for rent to stay.
Marine tourism can also be enjoyed by tourists from the coast when the event made uli bucket that can be seen twice annually in March and April on the month 15 days ahead of the night (the sky) at 17:00 until 20:00 CET. Uli Timba is the "ocean party" to capture the Banda sea animals sea-green insect that is long (like threads) and hairy. At this event, the people of Banda flew to the beach, whether male or female, young and old.
Uli with instruments like dustpan catches are made of fine fabrics and various types of lights, wait for the uli from the bottom of the ocean coast beach and then arrested. The catch uli special spices then cooked with later become typical dish, delicious and nutritious foods are eaten with sago or boiled cassava.
In 2001 and 2002, the Conservancy is doing in the Ecological Study of the Banda Islands, the purpose for collecting information on marine resources. Initial studies showed that when the coral reefs of the Banda has an incredible biodiversity, with 310 species of reef-building coral, about 871 species of fish, as well as sharks and grouper populations are very high. Banda Islands and then filed as a World Heritage Area.
Because of the beauty of the coral and marine life, about the year 2006 was elected the Banda Sea World Heritage Area for underwater paradise in Indonesia, beat the marine park in Raja Ampat archipelago (West Papua), Bunaken (North Sulawesi), Wakatobi (Southeast Sulawesi) and Berau (East Kalimantan).
Access and Best Hits
Diving in the Banda Islands
Banda Islands are one of the most beautiful places to dive in Indonesia. Both are already an expert or novice dive, diving from Banda Neira to a vertical wall in Hatta Island. When diving is sometimes seen sharks, turtles, tuna, lobster and large baraccuda. The Banda Islands are a group of small volcanic islands in the Banda Sea, about 140km south of Seram island and about 2000km east of Java, and is part of the province of Maluku. Bandanaira administrative center, located on the island of Banda.
Place for diving on the island of Banda
A. Sonegat: This is the nearest place to dive. About 5 minutes from the beach. Location sonegat the sea between Banda Neira and Gunung (Mount Api).
2. Keraka Island: Keraka Island or some people say the island of Crab. Like a carpet spread sand on the north shore of a very beautiful place to picnic. On the south coast there are several 18-meter-high wall that is covered by a blue and yellow tunicates. On the east coast, you can see at 10 feet, a variety of reef fish and a group of barracuda.
3. Sjahrir Stone Island and The Ship: The Ship Sjahrir and Stone Island or formerly known as Pulau Batu banana boat and only 20 minutes from Banda-Neira by boat. These are two good places for diving in the morning, and diving in the afternoon.
4. Ejection Island: A kind of fence outermost islands, the concave edge of the caldera, a good place for pigeons.
5. Dutch Stone: In this place, you will find a variety of barrel and tube sponges, and small caves and crannies. Fish that are in this area is very varied and diverse: a bunch of snappers, large emperor and blue-girdled angelfish, wrasses.
6. A i Island: This island offers the best dive sites on the island of Banda. Both on the north and south and west of the island of Ai, surrounded by rock walls are perfect.
7. Hatta Island: The island is only 25 Km Hatta Island Banda-Neira. A rock may be under the sea which was found several hundred meters from the southern island of Hatta. To a rock outcrop, you can see the parade of unicornfish, Fusiliersm Jack Fish and Rainbow Runners, often seem Whitetip Sharks.
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (11)
- Cave Tubing Goa Pindul
- Benteng Marlborough ,Java,Indonesia.
- Pasar Klewer , Indonesia .
- Air Terjun Aling-Aling ,Indonesia.
- Monas , Jakarta ,Indonesia.
- Sungai Batanghari ,Jambi ,Indonesia.
- Gunung Lumut , Indonesia.
- Air Terjun Dolo Kediri , Indonesia.
- Pantai Kartini , Indonesia.
- Danau Kaolin Tanjung Pandan,Belitung.
- Pulau Moyo ,Indonesia.
- Taman Laut Banda ,Maluku ,Indonesia .
- July (13)
- June (5)
- May (28)
- April (35)
- March (31)
- February (33)
- January (35)